Monday, September 05, 2005

Upcoming Plans

I've had a pleasant time in Argentina, but lately I've been feeling the need to move on to another place, somewhere else to explore. I have my apartment until November 1st, and I think that will be a good time to leave. I will probably head over to Melbourne, Australia or Madrid, Spain - I haven't decided yet.

I'm excited becaues my great childhood friend, Alon, is coming down to Buenos Aires this week. The last time I saw him was when I was in Israel 3 years ago. The past year, Alon set off for a trip around the world. He travelled through the states and saw my sister. He was also in China and is now travelling in South America. I told Alon he could crash on my couch as long as he wanted to stay.

Last week, my friend Dave from UF and I booked a trip to Peru (September 22-28). We are going to spend 3 days in Lima and a few days in Cuzco, the fortress city of the ancient Incas. We're planning to do a 3 day jungle trek up to the ruins. I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures. Hopefully, I'll even see my old gf Zoila who got deported!

I'll be sure to post more later.

Take care.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger smlfry65 said...

How exciting!! You have to keep me posted on where you end up wanting to visit next (remember I have Aussie Mike in Aussieland if you need any connections there)! Also, say hi to Alon...I hope you have a great time with him, I know alot has gone on since the last time you two have seen each other...

Well, that's it for now...enjoy your travels...I'm still jealous!

~Lor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home