Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Short Update

Alon has been here for the past week! I say that with an exclamation point because it has been quite a jive from the relatively quiet life I was living. But it's been great having so many Israelis here in my apartment. Alon's Israeli friends from Peru are also in town and so is Alon's good friend from home, who I invited to sleep on the couch.

I'm leaving for my short Lima trip September 21st. Since Alon spent the last two months in Lima, he's giving me a lot of great advice.

There have been a few sunny day's lately. It's surprising how much I have missed the great Florida heat that I never knew I loved. Speaking of love, the nightclubs here are booming.

I'm changing my plans, probably, to stay here another three months to save enough money to travel again. The wiser thing to do.

I will try to write more later. Till then, I'm available outside of normal business hours :)

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home