Thursday, July 07, 2005

On the Road Again

Buenos Aires

I am off again this Saturday-- I guess I just can't keep still. This time, I'm heading south to the land of the tango and steaks, the beautiful Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'm not quite sure how long I'm staying. I've rented a furnished apartment in Recoleta, for $550/month including high speed internet.

I'll still be working on SEO from my apartment. Argentina is also known for its strong chess players, and Buenos Aires is home to four chess clubs--so hopefully I'll start playing again. I'll take some Spanish lessons, learn the Tango-- I'm 23, can you blame me?

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone for, most likely a few months. I just checked the weather in BA, high of 60, low of 40. Not too bad for the winter.

I'll try to keep this blog updated with pictures in the next few weeks.





1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey, last year I went to Argentina and had the best of times.
I enjoyed Tango so much, that when I went back to my country, I started tango lessos. I had stayed in an apartment in buenos aires which was near the downtown and La Boca.
i want to go back!
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home