Sunday, March 20, 2005

The End of The Road, The Start of Another

It's been hard keeping this journal updated, I guess I have an excuse.. I've been travelling.

I have decided that I'm coming home in a week or two, a month earlier then I expected. Travelling through India for 4 months, and then into Thailand and now Laos has left me pretty exhausted. I'm tired of not having nothing to do! I'm not in the least disappointed, I think I accomplished quite a lot and have learned about another small part of our world. Right now I'm in Vientiene, Laos. I'm heading back into Thailand in a few days, then into Nong Khai where I volunteered last year, then to Bangkok and back home.

I know my posts are short, but I will be home soon.

Much Love,
Josh

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all looking forward to having you back soon, Josh, and hearing of all your adventures. Maybe you could arrange to give a slide show presentation one night during Rachel's wedding weekend.
~Cheers, Uncle Aaron

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Ms Segreto said...

Josh, I hope you read this -- It's Ms. Segreto. I need to contact you via e-mail or phone for my daughter's business. She has been waiting for you to get back to the US.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home