Monday, January 31, 2005

Pictures

Hey All,

I'm in Bundi now, a very small town in Rajasthan. I'm heading east now to Orcha, Khajarho, Varanassi, and Calcutta -- then flying to Bangkok and making my way around SE Asia. Everything is going great and hope you guys enjoy the pictures. The last 2 months I've taken 500 pictures but I'm only able to upload a few because of the poor internet connection.

Backwaters of Kerala
Longboat in Kerala
Sadu @ Hilltop in Hampi
Drinking from Coconut
Beautiful Munar - Tea Plantation
Banana Pickers, Hampi
Me praying in Temple
View outside cabin room in Munar - Would you pay $6/night for this view?
Me getting palm read
Hyderabad, teen group at Fort
Grandma & baby in Sanchi
Traditional Dresses
Oh, Taj - Thy Beautiful
Me & Taj
Taj - Diff. Angle

Me getting interviewed by media about stolen stuppa on largest Indian TV network
Me in Hindi Dance Video
Another Dance Vid Pic
Happily Insane
Camel - What Cutie
Monkey Striking a Pose
Orit - Israeli I spent a week with
Me & Orit
Teaching Chess
Sunset in Pushkar
Building in Lake
Me doing Fire Poi
I love kissing Camels
Happy Jewelery Store Owner (After big sale with me)













1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh!

Thanks for taking the effort to keep everyone informaed. I'm loving it!!

I couldn't get to the pictures :( Website is down or something. I'll try another time.

See you soon - at the wedding!!! :)

Steve (Pitt)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home